The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation’s programs support the People of Ukraine! They depend on your generosity!
Your generous support for the Foundation’s work is requested at this critical time in Ukraine’s history. A gift at this time will enable us to continue the critically-needed work that we have been doing, such as:
– Providing support through grants, humanitarian aid, educational stipends
– Advocating the need for more U.S. support for Ukraine
– Serving as a central, convenient location in Washington for numerous meetings and discussions by “policy-makers” regarding the current situation in Ukraine. The USUF office serves an expanding audience by also disseminating information through media interviews, the Update newsletter, websites, and social media networks in support of a democratic Ukraine
– Supporting economic development efforts to “build peace and prosperity” in Ukraine
– Administering people-to-people exchanges for “emerging leaders” of Ukraine. Through professional and cultural programming in local communities throughout the U.S., USUF impacts the future leaders of Ukraine.
We are very privileged to have the interest, financial support and volunteerism of so many individuals and organizations throughout our 28 year history. For example, 335 donors contributed $419,039 in private gifts for our programs in 2018, along with many volunteers donating over $210,000 in in-kind, service work. You can learn more about our operations and programs from our public reports:
To continue and grow our 2019 program support for Ukraine, we seek your generosity in making a contribution today to help the People of Ukraine. Our Annual Giving Campaign ends August 31 so you will want your gift to be credited for this fiscal year.
It’s easy to join our efforts and support the Foundation … just give online by:
You can also contribute by mailing your check to the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation, 1090 Vermont Avenue NW – Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005-4905.
The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
All donations are tax deductible as provided by U.S. law.