The U.S.-Ukraine Foundation’s Biotech Initiative Booth #528 at the June 4-7, 2018 BIO International Convention in Boston showcased Ukraine’s emerging biotech leaders, entrepreneurs and start-ups. Great interest was evidenced by the many visitors to the booth over three days. Inquiries regarding current research, partnering opportunities, training needs, and providing assistance were very typical. At the booth, Mark Erjavec, representing BIOsens, Iryna Goi, representing LATRAX, and John A. Kun, USUF’s Vice President, fielded the questions and provided the answers!
- FOUN Recommendations for US Assistance to Ukraine Presented in Kyiv
- 2014 FOUN Priority Recommendations for U.S. Assistance to Ukraine
- 2015 FOUN Priority Recommendations for U.S. Assistance to Ukraine
- Observations on Ukraine’s Parliamentary Election
- Recognizing Genuine Advocacy on Behalf of the Crimean Tatars